Outsourcing is the process of delegating a company's business process to third parties or external agencies, leveraging benefits ranging from lowering labor cost, improving quality to product and service innovation.
Outsourcing has a direct impact on a company's top and bottom line and defines how successful enterprises are run.
- You can lower you operational and labor costs significantly.
- You can focus more on your core business
- It enables you to tap in a global knownledge base
- You can free up internal resources and put them in to effective use for other purposes
- You can uphold your required quality of service
- You are able to scale in a flexible way whenever needed